Your guide to authorizations across the entire SAP landscape!
Authorizations in SAP Software: Design and Configuration
SAP PRESS, ISBN 978-1-59229-342-1
E-Book-Formate: PDF, EPUB, MOBI, Online
SAP PRESS, ISBN 978-1-59229-691-0
Authorizations aren't easy, but this book is here to help. Learn how to develop a meaningful authorization concept that meets statutory requirements and is tailored to your business processes. Explore the SAP tools and functions that play a role in designing and implementing an authorizations concept. In addition to discussions of SAP IdM, CUA, SAP Access Control, and the UME, you’ll learn about authorizations across the entire SAP landscape (SAP ERP, HCM, CRM, SRM, and BW).
- Explains the business, organizational, and legal framework requirements for authorizations
- Provides an overview of the technical fundamentals and customization of authorizations in SAP
- Includes chapters on authorizations in web UIs and SAP Access Control
In this book, you'll learn about:
Learn how to develop a systematic differentiation of roles and permissions in SAP ERP. You’ll also learn how to assign roles for the organizational management of SAP ERP HCM.
Discover the legal and regulatory scenarios (i.e., accounting law and data governance) that are relevant to your business, and how they fit into the authorization concept.
SAP Tools for Change Management
Master the essential tools for authorizations management, including the Role Manager, CUA, SAP Access Control, SAP Net-Weaver IdM, UME, and more.
Technical Basics and Customizing
Learn which features are relevant to user maintenance and the basic settings necessary for a meaningful functional separation.
Authorizations in SAP Systems
Gain an in-depth understanding of the core processes of SAP ERP, as well as the specific requirements of SAP ERP HCM, SAP CRM, SAP SRM, and SAP NetWeaver.
- Organization and permissions
- Legal framework
- System preferences and customizing
- Role assignment via Organizational Manager
- Role Manager
- Central User Administration (CUA)
- SAP NetWeaver Identity Management (IdM)
- SAP Access Control
- User Management Engine (UME)
- Authorizations in HCM, CRM, SRM, and BW
- Permissions in Financial Accounting
Diese Produkte könnten Sie auch interessieren
346 Seiten, broschiert, E-Book Formate: PDF, EPUB, MOBI, Online
Buch | E-Book
265 Seiten, broschiert, E-Book Formate: PDF, EPUB, MOBI, Online
Buch | E-Book
368 Seiten, gebunden,
E-Book Formate: PDF, EPUB, MOBI, Online
Buch | E-Book | Bundle