Get compliant before your leasing deadline!
Lease Accounting with SAP: IFRS 16 and ASC 842
SAP RE-FX and SAP Lease Administration by Nakisa
SAP PRESS, ISBN 978-1-4932-1689-5
E-Book-Formate: PDF, EPUB, MOBI, Online
SAP PRESS, ISBN 978-1-4932-1690-1
The countdown for lease accounting has started; are you ready for IFRS 16 and ASC 842? Jump-start your leasing project with this guide to SAP Lease Administration by Nakisa and SAP Flexible Real Estate Management. Run compliance readiness checks and configure your leasing system. Then perform transition accounting and manage your leases the right way. Whether you’re implementing SLAN or RE-FX, the clock is ticking!
- Comply with IFRS 16 and ASC 842 for operating and finance leases before your deadline
- Set up and configure SAP Lease Administration by Nakisa and SAP RE-FX
- Manage lease contract data for property and equipment: classification, accruals, payments, and more
In this book, you’ll learn about:
Lease Accounting Principles
Get a crash course in lease accounting under IFRS 16 and ASC 842 and see how the new regulations impact your company’s balance sheet—and its bottom line.
Configuration and Use
Set up SAP Lease Administration by Nakisa and SAP Flexible Real Estate Management in your software landscape. Then manage your leases based on the new regulations to avoid penalty.
Implementation Best Practices
Time is running out, so learn how to get started and go live before the deadline. Set your timeline, plan your project, and allocate your resources with tips from the experts.
- SAP Lease Administration by Nakisa (SLAN)
- SAP Flexible Real Estate Management (RE-FX)
- Operating leases
- Finance leases
- IFRS 16
- ASC 842
- Implementation best practices
- Case studies
Diese Produkte könnten Sie auch interessieren
446 Seiten, gebunden,
E-Book Formate: PDF, EPUB, MOBI, Online
Buch | E-Book | Bundle