Practical SAP US Payroll
SAP PRESS, ISBN 978-1-59229-421-3
E-Book-Formate: PDF, EPUB, MOBI/Kindle, Online
SAP PRESS, ISBN 978-1-59229-823-5
When it comes to payroll implementation, small details can have big ramifications. This book gives you the tools you need to get up to speed on payroll implementation and cutover, time management, and payroll troubleshooting. This edition is up to date for SAP ERP 6.0 EHP 5 and 6. Balanced coverage of payroll processes, configuration, and real-life scenarios helps you develop applicable skills.
- Tax structures, schemas, and rules that drive US Payroll processing logic
- Integrate your organization’s payroll with benefits, taxes, and accounting
- Advanced topics: overpayments, accruals, payroll interfaces, garnishments, and more
In this book, you'll learn about:
Schemas and Rules
Explore the functions and operations of important schemas and learn how to write simple and complex rules.
Learn how to handle health plans, insurance plans, and savings plans and identify where US Payroll and US Benefits overlap.
Master Time Management
Integration your US Payroll system with SAP or a third-party platform to compensate for overtime, shift differentials, paid and unpaid time, and other time-related challenges.
- Employee master data
- Payments and deductions
- Wage types
- Tax reporting and processing
- Implementation best practices
- US Payroll schemas
- Benefits integration