Your complete guide to product development with SAP PLM!
Product Development with SAP PLM
ca. € 89,95
Lieferbar ab 27.06.2017
E-Book-Formate: PDF, EPUB, MOBI, Online
Looking for better control over your product development? With this guide to SAP Product Lifecycle Management (SAP PLM), you'll get configuration information and in-depth instructions for all stages! Set up and use SAP Portfolio and Project Management (PPM), variant configuration, Product Structure Management, and more. Then integrate with R&D, manufacturing, and authoring systems. From product visualization to collaborative development—get all the tools you need to succeed with SAP PLM!
- Use SAP PLM to track your product development process from idea to production
- Configure SAP PLM for discrete manufacturing
- Master key product development processes: product structure management, engineering change management, handover to manufacturing, and more
In this book, you'll learn about:
Master the concepts of product development, from process models to manufacturing strategies, and learn how to map these processes and their data into your SAP PLM system.
Get step-by-step instructions for each stage of product development, from setting benchmarks with requirements and target management, to executing product validation, to implementing a new change management process.
Learn to configure SAP PLM for product development with techniques for setting up variant configuration, product structures, process management, and more.
- SAP Innovation Management
- SAP Portfolio and Project Management (PPM)
- Requirements and target management
- Variant configuration
- Product structure and BOM management
- Product validation
- Processes management
- Change, release, and configuration management
- Product visualization
- Collaborative product development
- Author systems integration