Learn how to manage change in your landscape!
SAP Change and Transport Management
SAP PRESS, ISBN 978-1-59229-247-9
SAP PRESS, ISBN 978-1-59229-529-6
If you have an SAP landscape, you know that it is always changing—and with this book, you'll learn how to manage it. Start with the strategies and concepts of change management, graduate to details of working with SAP tools, and then learn the technical steps involved in configuring the change transport system. Whether you're running an ABAP or a Java stack, you'll find everything you need to know.
- Get the whole story on ABAP and Java transports in SAP
- Learn how to manage changes with the Transport Organizer, Transport Management System, SAP Solution Manager, and more
- Make sure you’re up to speed on the enhanced Change and Transport System (CTS+)
In this book, you'll learn about:
Setting up a System
Learn all there is to know about setting up SAP system landscapes for change, including technical tasks, transportation relevant measures, and creating and configuring clients.
Critical Technical Tools
Understand the tools available for change and transport management, and how to handle them for the ABAP and Java stacks.
CTS+, Enhancement Packages, and More
Make sure you're up to speed on CTS+, enhancement packages, and all the latest developments.
- System landscape setup
- Enhanced Change and Transport System (CTS+)
- Releasing, exporting, and importing change requests
- Configuration of the TMS
- SAP NetWeaver Development Infrastructure (NWDI)
- SAP Solution Manager
- Client tools
- Enhancement packages
- Unicode conversions
Diese Produkte könnten Sie auch interessieren
722 Seiten, gebunden, E-Book Formate: PDF, EPUB, MOBI, Online
Buch | E-Book
578 Seiten, gebunden,
E-Book Formate: PDF, EPUB, MOBI, Online
Buch | E-Book | Bundle
534 Seiten, gebunden, E-Book Formate: PDF, EPUB, MOBI, Online
Buch | E-Book