See how SAP S/4HANA has changed finance!
SAP S/4HANA Finance: The Reference Guide to What’s New
ca. € 79,95
Lieferbar ab 22.05.2019
ca. € 74,95
Verfügbar ab 22.05.2019
SAP PRESS, ISBN 978-1-4932-1805-9
E-Book-Formate: PDF, EPUB, MOBI, Online
SAP PRESS, ISBN 978-1-4932-1806-6
- Examine the differences between SAP Business Suite and SAP S/4HANA Finance
- Tap the potential of the Universal Journal, SAP Fiori, and more
- Understand how key features change your finance processes
In this book, you'll learn about:
SAP S/4HANA Finance includes countless functional and technical upgrades. Consult the experts to learn which finance features help your financials department run faster and smarter.
With this book, break through the jargon and get the details. From cash management to cost object controlling to actual costing, take a close look at how SAP S/4HANA Finance changes your processes.
Whether you’re writing a business case or training super users, you need to explain why SAP S/4HANA Finance is worth the investment. Hear from the experts how SAP S/4HANA Finance addresses key stakeholders’ concerns, and prepare your financials team for process changes.
- Universal Journal
- Local and global accounting
- Financial process optimization
- SAP Fiori and real-time data
- Key figures for operational reporting
- Real-time financial close
- Predictive accounting
- Unified planning model
- Asset accounting
- Cost object controlling and actual costing
- Group reporting
- Cash management