Pass your FI exam and prove your SAP S/4HANA skills!
SAP S/4HANA Financial Accounting Certification Guide
Application Associate Exam
ca. € 79,95
Lieferbar ab 24.07.2019
ca. € 74,95
Verfügbar ab 24.07.2019
SAP PRESS, ISBN 978-1-4932-1812-7
E-Book-Formate: PDF, EPUB, MOBI, Online
SAP PRESS, ISBN 978-1-4932-1813-4
Preparing for your financial accounting exam? Make the grade with this SAP S/4HANA 1709 and 1809 certification study guide! From general ledger accounting to financial close, this guide will review the key technical and functional knowledge you need to pass with flying colors. Explore test methodology, key concepts for each topic area, and practice questions and answers. Your path to financial accounting certification begins here!
- Learn about the SAP S/4HANA Finance certification test structure and how to prepare
- Review the key topics covered in each portion of your exam
- Test your knowledge with practice questions and answers
- Exams C_TS4FI_1709 and C_TS4FI_1809
In this book, you'll learn about:
Whether this is your first SAP S/4HANA certification or your third, you need to know what’s going to be tested. Brush up on the standard financials concepts—asset accounting, financial closing, and so on—and walk through topics new to C_TS4FI_1709 and C_TS4FI_1809, like SAP Cloud Platform and journal entry verification.
Review major subject areas like general ledger accounting, accounts payable and accounts receivable, asset accounting, and financial close. Then master important terminology and key takeaways for each subject.
After reviewing each chapter, solidify your knowledge with questions and answers for each section and improve your test-taking skills.
- SAP Certified Application Associate—SAP S/4HANA for Financial Accounting Associates C_TS4FI_1709
- SAP Certified Application Associate—SAP S/4HANA for Financial Accounting Associates C_TS4FI_1809
- General ledger accounting
- Accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Asset accounting
- Month-end and year-end financial closing
- Document parking
- Posting validations and substitutions