Implement and use SAP SuccessFactors RMK, RCM, and ONB!
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting and Onboarding
The Comprehensive Guide
ca. € 79,95
Lieferbar ab 30.09.2017
ca. € 74,95
Verfügbar ab 30.09.2017
E-Book-Formate: PDF, EPUB, MOBI, Online
Get the right people for the job with this comprehensive guide to SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK), Recruiting Management (RCM), and Onboarding (ONB)! Use talent communities and job postings in RMK, identify and evaluate candidates with RCM, onboard employees with the New Hire Portal in ONB, and more. Integrate with SAP ERP HCM, SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central, and third-party systems. Expert tips for a successful implementation will have you recruiting and onboarding with ease!
- Find, hire, and onboard new talent with SAP SuccessFactors
- Implement Recruiting Marketing (RMK), Recruiting Management (RMC), and Onboarding (ONB) in your HR landscape
- Apply best practices for successful talent acquisition projects
In this book, you'll learn about:
Get a top-to-bottom look at essential functionality, from using Real-Time Job Sync in RMK, to scheduling interviews and reporting on recruiting data in RCM, to onboarding, offboarding, and crossboarding in ONB.
Use SAP Technical Services or the Career Site Builder to implement RMK, explore the key project milestones and timelines for an RCM implementation, and apply best practices for an ONB implementation.
Learn to integrate these talent modules with each other, Employee Central, SAP ERP HCM, and external applications like LinkedIn and DocuSign.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing (RMK)
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (RCM)
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding (ONB)
- Implementation projects
- Talent acquisition and recruitment
- Job posting and advertisement
- New Hire Portal