Implement and use SAP SuccessFactors RMK, RCM, and ONB!
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting and Onboarding
The Comprehensive Guide
ca. € 89,95
Lieferbar ab 28.10.2017
ca. € 84,95
Verfügbar ab 28.10.2017
SAP PRESS, ISBN 978-1-4932-1467-9
E-Book-Formate: PDF, EPUB, MOBI, Online
SAP PRESS, ISBN 978-1-4932-1468-6
Get the right people for the job with this comprehensive guide to SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing, Recruiting Management, and Onboarding! Use talent communities and job postings in Recruiting Marketing, identify and evaluate candidates with Recruiting Management, onboard employees with the New Hire Portal in Onboarding, and more. Integrate with SAP ERP HCM, SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central, and third-party systems. Expert tips for a successful implementation will have you recruiting and onboarding with ease!
- Find, hire, and onboard new talent with SAP SuccessFactors
- Implement Recruiting Marketing, Recruiting Management, and Onboarding in your HR landscape
- Apply best practices for successful talent acquisition projects
In this book, you'll learn about:
Get a top-to-bottom look at essential functionality, from using Real-Time Job Sync in Recruiting Marketing, to scheduling interviews and reporting on recruiting data in Recruiting Management, to onboarding, offboarding, and crossboarding in Onboarding.
Use SAP Technical Services or the Career Site Builder to implement Recruiting Marketing, explore the key project milestones and timelines for a Recruiting Management implementation, and apply best practices for an Onboarding implementation.
Learn to integrate these talent modules with each other, Employee Central, SAP ERP HCM, and external applications like LinkedIn and DocuSign.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
- Implementation projects
- Talent acquisition and recruitment
- Job posting and advertisement
- New Hire Portal