Get the details you need to implement the New GL!
The SAP General Ledger
SAP PRESS, ISBN 978-1-59229-350-6
E-Book-Formate: PDF, EPUB, MOBI, Online
SAP PRESS, ISBN 978-1-59229-705-4
What should you take into consideration for your implementation of the New General Ledger? Learn the optimal settings for ledger definition and document splitting, as well as the integration with accounting. This book includes a detailed description of accounting in parallel, including segmentation reporting, storage location of data, and much more. A must-have for all finance professionals who have migrated or will be migrating to the SAP General Ledger, this book is a resource that can be used in daily work and at the implementation level.
- Design, customization, and implementation of the SAP General Ledger
- New ledger definitions, document splitting, profit center accounting, and parallel accounting
- Migration project, migration cockpit, and best practices to migrate from classic the New General Ledger
In this book, you'll learn about:
Integration with Financial Accounting
Get an in-depth understanding of profit center accounting in General Ledger, follow-up costs, and period-end closing.
Design and Feature of the Ledgers
Get to know the features and scenarios of leading and non-leading ledgers and how to handle custom fields.
Learn how to design, configure, and use document splitting, and get to know the active and passive document split.
Ensure your processes are in compliance with practical General Ledger reporting.
- General Ledger accounting
- Parallel accounting (IFRS, HGB)
- Segment reporting
- Migration and migration cockpit
- CO-FI real-time integration
- Custom fields
- SAP Services and Migration Scenarios
Diese Produkte könnten Sie auch interessieren
508 Seiten, gebunden, E-Book Formate: PDF, EPUB, MOBI, Online
Buch | E-Book
252 Seiten, gebunden, E-Book Formate: PDF, EPUB, MOBI, Online
Buch | E-Book
372 Seiten, gebunden,
E-Book Formate: PDF, EPUB, MOBI, Online
Buch | E-Book | Bundle