Migrating to SAP S/4HANA
ca. € 89,95
Lieferbar ab 31.05.2021
SAP PRESS, ISBN 978-1-4932-2094-6
E-Book-Formate: PDF, EPUB, MOBI/Kindle, Online
SAP PRESS, ISBN 978-1-4932-2095-3
The best-selling book on SAP S/4HANA migration is back! Dive into this complete guide to SAP S/4HANA migrations paths, processes, and tools. Start with the basics: explore prerequisites for migration and learn about the on-premise, cloud, and hybrid operating models. Then get to know each migration path: brownfield, greenfield, or selective data transition. Understand the steps you’ll take as you plan, prepare, and perform your migration, for any implementation path you choose. Your SAP S/4HANA migration starts today!
- Your guide to SAP S/4HANA migration and implementation projects
- Planning, preparation, implementation: find the information you need for each project phase
- Detailed instructions for brownfield and greenfield scenarios
- 2nd edition, updated and expanded
- For those who have read the previous edition, you will find a detailed list of the new features covered in this blog post authored by Frank Finkbohner
In this book, you’ll learn about:
Cloud, on-premise, or hybrid? Brownfield, greenfield, or selective data transition? Explore your migration options and then tailor your path to a successful migration.
Walk through each migration method with expert advice, instructions, and screenshots for system conversions, new implementations, and more.
Master the tools of the trade: SAP S/4HANA migration cockpit, SAP S/4HANA migration object modeler, and a survey of the latest migration and modeling tools.
- Cloud, on-premise, and hybrid scenarios
- System conversion
- New implementation
- Data migration
- Selective data transition
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP Activate
- Migration object modeler
- Migration cockpit
- Rapid data migration