ABAP RESTful Application Programming Model The Comprehensive Guide
ca. € 89,95
Lieferbar ab 09.03.2023
SAP PRESS, ISBN 978-1-4932-2379-4
E-Book-Formate: PDF, EPUB, MOBI/Kindle, Online
SAP PRESS, ISBN 978-1-4932-2380-0
You’ve worked with ABAP, SAP Fiori, and core data services—now see how these technologies and more come together in the ABAP RESTful application programming model. Learn to develop applications optimized for SAP S/4HANA, whether your system is on-premise or in the cloud. Follow step-by-step instructions to build new ABAP applications, update legacy applications, and reuse existing source code. Make the new model work for you!
- Develop ABAP applications for SAP S/4HANA and SAP BTP
- Use key tools and technologies, including core data services and SAP Fiori
- Get step-by-step guidance for modeling data, implementing behaviors, developing user interfaces, and more
In this book, you'll learn about:
Programming Model Basics
What is REST architecture? What are the components of the ABAP RESTful application programming model? What tools and technologies can you use to build end-to-end applications? Get the answers to these questions and more!
Hands-On Application Development
Follow step-by-step instructions to use core data services for data modeling, define and implement behaviors, access business objects with the entity manipulation language, and build a UI with SAP Fiori. See how to adjust your skills to work with the SAP BTP, ABAP environment in the cloud.
Use Cases and Scenarios
Develop new applications with SAP Fiori elements floorplans. Learn to integrate existing applications into the ABAP RESTful application programming model and reuse source code from current applications.
- REST architecture
- Core data services (CDS)
- Behavior definition and implementation
- Business service definition and binding
- Field definitions, associations, and actions
- Entity manipulation language (EML)
- SAP Fiori elements
- SAP Business Application Studio
- Visual Studio Code
- SAP BTP, ABAP environment