The step-by-step guide for all your CO tasks!
Controlling with SAP ERP: Business User Guide
ca. € 79,95
Lieferbar ab 24.10.2018
ca. € 74,95
Verfügbar ab 24.10.2018
SAP PRESS, ISBN 978-1-4932-1736-6
E-Book-Formate: PDF, EPUB, MOBI, Online
SAP PRESS, ISBN 978-1-4932-1737-3
Your to-do list just got easier! With this guide for Controlling business users, learn how to manage master data, create budgets and investment plans, conduct actual postings, and execute a period close more efficiently. Get the step-by-step instructions and expert tips you need to complete your tasks in SAP ERP. From routine transactions to reporting, make sure you're in control!
- Master your daily tasks and transactions in SAP ERP Controlling
- Get step-by-step instructions for reporting, planning and budgeting, actual postings, and period close
- Learn how SAP HANA and SAP Fiori improve your CO processes
- 3rd edition, updated for EHP 8
In this book, you'll learn about:
From planning to period close, get the step-by-step instructions to perform your important Controlling tasks as efficiently as possible.
See how major organizations tackle management accounting with SAP ERP, and apply tried and tested expert tips to improve your own processes.
SAP S/4HANA and Controlling
Understand the full impact of SAP HANA on your Controlling implementation. Explore the functional improvements of SAP S/4HANA for key processes such as profitability analysis, planning, and reporting with SAP Fiori.
- Master data
- Product cost controlling
- Planning and budgeting
- Actual postings
- Period close
- Allocations and settlements
- SAP Financial Closing cockpit
- SAP BW and SAP BusinessObjects BI
- SAP Cost and Profitability Management
- SAP HANA and SAP S/4HANA