Demand Planning with SAP IBP
ca. € 89,95
Lieferbar ab 07.01.2023
SAP PRESS, ISBN 978-1-4932-2248-3
E-Book-Formate: PDF, EPUB, MOBI/Kindle, Online
SAP PRESS, ISBN 978-1-4932-2249-0
To improve profitability, you need to plan ahead. With this comprehensive guide to SAP IBP for demand, you’ll learn how to predict demand for your products. Follow step-by-step instructions to configure your data models for demand planning and demand sensing. Then see how to use core functionality like statistical forecasting, event-based planning, and data segmentation. Details on analytics, data integration, and more make this your one-stop shop for demand planning!
- Deploy and run SAP Integrated Business Planning for demand with step-by-step instructions
- Use statistical forecasting and demand sensing to improve your planning and execution processes
- Manage exceptions with SAP IBP analytics and dashboards
In this book, you’ll learn about:
Set up SAP IBP for demand to meet your business needs. Customize the data models in SAP IBP, including key settings like the planning area, planning levels, planning operators, key figures, and more.
Run key processes to plan for demand. Follow step-by-step instructions and screenshots to perform forecasting, event-based planning, demand sensing, lag-based planning, data segmentation and realignment, and Microsoft Excel-based planning.
Integrate your demand planning data. Learn how SAP IBP for demand integrates with key solutions like SAP ERP, SAP S/4HANA, SAP APO, and more. Then explore data integration with other SAP IBP modules.
- Data models
- Statistical forecasting
- Event-based planning
- Demand sensing
- Data segmentation and realignment
- Microsoft Excel-based planning
- Data integration
- Exception management
- Identity and access management
- Application job scheduling