Everything on the new monitoring infrastructure!
Monitoring and Operations with SAP Solution Manager
SAP PRESS, ISBN 978-1-59229-884-6
E-Book-Formate: PDF, EPUB, MOBI, Online
SAP PRESS, ISBN 978-1-59229-885-3
Running SAP Solution Manager (SolMan)? Say goodbye to CCMS and welcome an array of new options and possibilities to monitor issues across the system landscape. This book leaves no stone unturned: You’ll find detailed instruction on how to operate and configure all tools that come with the new monitoring and alert infrastructure. Throughout the book, practical examples, case studies, and guiding screenshots will help you keep your SAP system running.
- Learn about the monitoring and alerting infrastructure introduced with 7.1
- See how administrative tools and root cause analysis are used in real life
- Master technical reporting, monitoring with various tools and systems, and more
In this book, you'll learn about:
Configuration and Architecture
Understand how SAP Solution Manager works in your unique system landscape, what its different areas are, and how to set it up.
Learn about the new monitoring and alerting infrastructure, and understand how it will help automate your system landscape monitoring and analyze your system's performance and status.
Management and Control
Data Volume Management and Job Scheduling Management are key for technical operations. Control your system and increase its cost efficiency with these tools.
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Alerts and change analysis
- Data Volume Management
- Job Scheduling Management
- Root cause analysis
- End-user experience monitoring
- Business process monitoring and operations
Diese Produkte könnten Sie auch interessieren
462 Seiten, gebunden, E-Book Formate: PDF, EPUB, MOBI, Online
Buch | E-Book
712 Seiten, gebunden, E-Book Formate: PDF, EPUB, MOBI, Online
Buch | E-Book
742 Seiten, gebunden, E-Book Formate: PDF, EPUB, MOBI, Online