SAP Integrated Business Planning Functionality and Implementation
SAP PRESS, ISBN 978-1-4932-2142-4
E-Book-Formate: PDF, EPUB, MOBI/Kindle, Online
SAP PRESS, ISBN 978-1-4932-2143-1
Take your supply chain to the cloud! Walk through the SAP Integrated Business Planning applications—S&OP, demand, response and supply, demand-driven MRP, and inventory. Then learn to monitor and control these processes. See how to set up and use your SAP IBP system, from planning areas to key figures. With coverage of intelligent visibility, SAP IBP for demand-driven replenishment, and more, you can be sure you’re getting the latest information on supply chain planning with SAP!
- Configure and use SAP IBP for S&OP, demand, response and supply, inventory, and analytics
- Incorporate demand-driven MRP into your supply chain planning
- Deploy SAP IBP and set it up in your landscape
In this book, you'll learn about:
Understand the scope of SAP IBP and plan your implementation! Learn how to navigate the system, load data, and use the basic planning model.
Follow comprehensive steps for configuring SAP IBP, starting with the baseline functionality common to all planning applications. Then, delve into application-specific setup.
Learn to balance demand and supply, perform demand forecasting, use order simulation, optimize inventory levels, manage buffer levels, monitor KPIs, and more!
- Planning model
- Planning areas
- Sales and operations planning (S&OP)
- Demand planning and forecasting
- Supply planning
- Response planning
- Inventory planning
- Demand-driven replenishment
- SAP Supply Chain Control Tower
- Implementation methodology
- Case studies